Copyright © The Inflection Point Inc.
Published 4 February 2018
It's Superbowl Sunday, and Eagles fans throughout the world had me wondering, "Are there IMMEDIATE health concerns with ingesting TOO MUCH green dye?"
There isn't too much info on the subject out there, but from what I saw, no one has died from consuming too much green beer... at least not yet anyway.
In 2000, the deaths of three people were linked to a blue dye used to color food being pumped into the patients' stomachs. It was reported that the patient's blood and skin turned a blueish-green. So, if your skin starts turning green, seek immediate medical attention and STOP DRINKING GREEN BEER!!!
LET'S GO EAGLES!